Video Description: Bro Matthew Trowell leads us in this 5 part study held at the Granite State ecclesias in the USA
1. King David prepared thoroughly for his young son to succeed him. How Solomon began to rule, and establish his authority, foreshadows how Jesus Christ will act when he becomes King.
2. Did young Solomon make wise judgments because he was super-smart, or because he applied the Law of his God as his parents had taught him? The former won’t guide us, but the latter shows us how to use the Bible to make decisions.
3. The Temple must be built to a divine pattern, reflecting God’s way of salvation from the beginning, and typical of the development of God’s building, a spiritual temple for the Kingdom Age.
4. How Solomon foreshadows Christ as Priest-King, whose fame is taken into all the earth; and what the Queen of Sheba was amazed to see will also be seen by the saints in the Kingdom.
5. Solomon’s failure in the third stage of his life warns against sins that can gradually take hold in our lives. Everyone should begin in youth to fear God and continue to keep His commandments.
Romans 10:18 “their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world”
Mark 16:15 “And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”
Christadelphians – Find us in the C.A.L.S diary (Org.35)
More info on our ‘About us page’ http://bibletruthandprophecy.com/about
On YouTube – Please Click On YouTube Notification Bell 🔔 Next To the Subscribe Button To Be Notified Of New Christadelphian Watchman Videos!
Read a variety of booklets on-line concerning various First Principle Bible subjects.
Christadelphianvideo.org exists to serve the brotherhood in providing both preaching and Study material in video and other forms to assist in the proclamation efforts of individuals and Ecclesias alike and also as a preaching tool in itself.
This website was set up to assist in this endeavour and our aim is to Declare the God of Israel to those who are seeking the truth about the Human condition and the message of salvation found within the pages of scripture (the Bible).
We are a group of Baptised Christadelphians from all over the world who volunteer their God-given time and resources to this cause.