Who are the Sons of Zadok?
…the PRIESTS the Levites, the SONS OF ZADOK, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, THEY SHALL COME NEAR TO ME to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith Yahweh Elohim: They shall enter into my sanctuary, and THEY SHALL COME NEAR TO MY TABLE, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge”. (Ez.44:13-14)
2 Then said Yahweh unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because Yahweh the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.
3 It is for The Prince; The Prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before Yahweh; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.
- (Ez.21:25) says “thou, profane wicked PRINCE of Israel”. This is referring to King Zedekiah who was the last King of Judah. (on a side note “Zedekiah” or “Zadok” of “Ya” means “Righteousness of Ya”, but he was not righteous but wicked).
- (Ez.34:24) “I Yahweh will be their God, and my servant David a PRINCE among them.” This is referring to Messiah. (the name “David” or “Yavid” in Hebrew literally means “Beloved”, the same title given to Jesus (Mt.3:17, 17:5).
- (Ez.37:24-25) ” David (“Beloved”) my servant shall be KING over them; and they all shall have one shepherd:… my servant David shall be their PRINCE for ever”.
But the PRIESTS the Levites, the SONS OF ZADOK, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, THEY SHALL COME NEAR TO ME to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith Yahweh Elohim: They shall enter into my sanctuary, and THEY SHALL COME NEAR TO MY TABLE, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge”. (Ez.44:13-14)
- ” we have a great High Priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God” (Heb.4:14)
- …” Called of God a High Priest after the order of Melchizedec” (Heb.5:10, 6:20).
- …” by interpretation King of Righteousness” (Heb.7:2). “Melech” or “King” of “Zadok” or “Righteousness”
Jesus Christ is “a Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek” (Heb.5:6, 7:17, Psalm 110:4).
” Yet it pleased Yahweh to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, HE SHALL SEE HIS SEED” (Isa.53:10).
“Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first-begotten of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath MADE US KINGS and PRIESTS unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever” (Rev.1:5-6).
Follow us on our dedicated Facebook page
Or our website
BibleTruthandProphecy (Subscribe for updates)
If you would like to subscribe to our YouTube channel, once you have clicked ‘Subscribe’ make sure you click the cog next to the subscribe button and select ‘Send me all notifications for this channel’
Note: Bad language and comments with links to other videos or websites will be removed.
Download our ‘Free’ Bible APP – ‘KeyToThe Bible’ for i-phone or Android
Bible Truth and Prophecy, – Welcome to our site run by the Christadelphians Worldwide to help promote the understanding of God’s Word to those who are seeking the Truth about the Human condition and Gods plan and Purpose with the Earth and Mankind upon it.
We are always keen to receive your feedback, you may leave comments in the comments area below or alternatively email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you with a reply as soon as we can.
For more information on the Christadelphians
Read a variety of booklets on-line concerning various key Bible subjects.
Free Bible Booklets
Bible Truth & Prophecy is an exciting on-line tool for establishing just how far removed from the teachings of the Bible mainstream Christian teaching has become.
End Time Prophecies are interpreted using the Bible, not man made ideas or notions.
Key Biblical subjects such as the Trinity, Devil/Satan worship, Holy Spirit Gifts & much more are all dealt with extensively from the Bible’s viewpoint and not man’s.
We will demonstrate how Christian beliefs have become corrupted, and reveal the ‘Truth’ as taught by the 1st Century Apostles.