The military and intelligence cooperation developed between Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait, and Israel is directed against Iran, Hizballah and ISIS, the relationship runs much deeper than estimated in the US and Europe.
This cooperation is in seven fields:
- The Saudi and Israeli intelligence services exchange information on Iran’s military nuclear program and on developments in its laboratories and other facilities.
- There is a strong emphasis on bilateral intelligence and operational cooperation regarding Iran’s ballistic missile program, which both Riyadh and Jerusalem see as the main Iranian threat.
Exchange of intelligence information on bases and movements of Iranian missile units
Exchange of information on Iranian factories for manufacturing and assembling missiles
Exchange of information on Iran’s underground missile silos including their exact locations
Installation of Israeli missile defense systems in Saudi Arabia and the UAE, and training of teams from the two countries to operate the systems
Saudi, Israeli and UAE teams are preparing operational plans on how their air forces and missile units can cooperate in attacking Iranian missile bases in time of war
Exchange of intelligence information on engineers and physicists connected to the Iranian missile development programs
Use of cyber warfare against the Iranian missile network
Israeli naval vessels are taking up position in the Red Sea to fend off ISIS accesses from Egyptian Sinai to Saudi Arabia and the twin ports of Eilat, Israel and Aqaba, Jordan.
- For the war in Syria, Saudi, Jordanian and Israeli intelligence services share data on Syrian rebel groups.
- Saudi Arabia and Israel also share intel on ethnic and religious minorities within Iran or other countries in the region. These include Iranian opposition groups, ranging from civil society organizations to Iranian Azeris seeking greater autonomy, and the Arab minority in Khuzistan province of southern Iran, the country’s primary oil-producing region.
Intelligence sources report that Saudi intelligence has expanded its activities among the Jundallah movement, also known as the People’s Resistance Movement of Iran, which operates out of Pakistan’s Baluchistan region.
In March, the commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), Maj. Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari, said “Saudi Arabia is our enemy, not Israel.” Gen. Qassem Soleimani, commander of the IRGC’s al Quds Brigades and of Iranian forces in Syria and Iraq, recently claimed the Saudi regime is “illegitimate”.
- Intelligence cooperation regarding Hizballah. As the dispute between Saudi Arabia and the Shiite terrorist organization intensified during the last few months, Riyadh and Jerusalem deepened their intelligence cooperation in this field.
- Saudi Arabia and Israel also swap intel on ISIS operations in Iraq, Syria, Egypt and the Sinai Peninsula.
7. Scientific exchanges between Persian Gulf countries and Israel on issues including water security.
Follow us on our dedicated Facebook page
Or our website
BibleTruthandProphecy (Subscribe for updates)
If you would like to subscribe to our YouTube channel, once you have clicked ‘Subscribe’ make sure you click the cog next to the subscribe button and select ‘Send me all notifications for this channel’
Note: Bad language and comments with links to other videos or websites will be removed.
Download our ‘Free’ Bible APP – ‘KeyToThe Bible’ for i-phone or Android
Bible Truth and Prophecy, – Welcome to our site run by the Christadelphians Worldwide to help promote the understanding of God’s Word to those who are seeking the Truth about the Human condition and Gods plan and Purpose with the Earth and Mankind upon it.
We are always keen to receive your feedback, you may leave comments in the comments area below or alternatively email us at Feedback@ChristadelphianVideo.org and we will get back to you with a reply as soon as we can.
For more information on the Christadelphians
Read a variety of booklets on-line concerning various key Bible subjects.
Free Bible Booklets
Bible Truth & Prophecy is an exciting on-line tool for establishing just how far removed from the teachings of the Bible mainstream Christian teaching has become.
End Time Prophecies are interpreted using the Bible, not man made ideas or notions.
Key Biblical subjects such as the Trinity, Devil/Satan worship, Holy Spirit Gifts & much more are all dealt with extensively from the Bible’s viewpoint and not man’s.
We will demonstrate how Christian beliefs have become corrupted, and reveal the ‘Truth’ as taught by the 1st Century Apostles.