” Jesus went out, and departed from the temple and his disciples came to him to show him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down”. (Mt.24:1-2)
- “I (YHWH) will scatter you among the nations, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste” (Lev.26:33).
- “And when he (Jesus) was come near, he beheld The City (Jerusalem), and wept over it, Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; BECAUSE THOU KNEW NOT THE TIME OF THY VISITATION . (Luke 19:41-44)
- “For YHWH thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. When thou shalt beget children, and children’s children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and SHALL DO EVIL in the sight of YHWH thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off The Land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. And YHWH shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither YHWH shall lead you” (Dt.4:27).
- The Law – to administer the nation of Israe
- Pattern of the Tabernacle – to worship/sacrifice before the Temple
- Order of the Priesthood – to serve as administers of the law, teachers and judges, to sanctify the people
- The Army of Israel – military to conquer the land and protect the people (see Book of Numbers)
- The King – YHWH was there King (1 Sam.8:7)
- The Land – is all they needed which would be accomplished by Joshua (a type of Christ)
This was The Kingdom of God!
- “FOR HIS KINGDOM” (2 Chron.2:12).
- “Thus saith the Adonai Yahweh; Remove the diadem מִצְנֶפֶת (“turban of high priest”), and take off the crown עֲטָרָה (kingship): this shall not be the same…” (Ez.21:26)
- “I will overturn (Persia), overturn (Greece), overturn (Rome), it: and it shall be no more, until he (the Christ) come whose right it is; and I will give it him. (Ez.21:27)
- “The kingdom of God shall be taken from you…” (Matt.21:43)
- ” then will I (YHWH) turn to the people a PURE LANGUAGE, that they may all call upon the name of Yahweh , to serve him with ONE consent” (Zeph.3:9).
- “wilt thou at this time RESTORE again the Kingdom to Israel?” (Acts 1:6)
- “YHWH thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will RETURN AND GATHER THEE FROM ALL THE NATIONS where YHWH thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will YHWH thy God gather thee, and from thence will He fetch thee” (DT.30:3-4)
- “And it shall come to pass in that day, that YHWH shall set his hand again the SECOND TIME (the first time is after Babylon) to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea (European countries). And He shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and GATHER THE DISPERSED OF JUDAH from the four corners of the earth. The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off (northern and southern Israel alliance).: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim” (Isa.11:11-13).
- “In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:” (Amos 9:11).
“The Law shall go forth of Zion, and The Word of YHWH from Jerusalem” (Isa.2:3, Mic.4:2).
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Follow us on our dedicated Facebook page
Or our website
BibleTruthandProphecy (Subscribe for updates)
If you would like to subscribe to our YouTube channel, once you have clicked ‘Subscribe’ make sure you click the cog next to the subscribe button and select ‘Send me all notifications for this channel’
Note: Bad language and comments with links to other videos or websites will be removed.
Download our ‘Free’ Bible APP – ‘KeyToThe Bible’ for i-phone or Android
Bible Truth and Prophecy, – Welcome to our site run by the Christadelphians Worldwide to help promote the understanding of God’s Word to those who are seeking the Truth about the Human condition and Gods plan and Purpose with the Earth and Mankind upon it.
We are always keen to receive your feedback, you may leave comments in the comments area below or alternatively email us at Feedback@ChristadelphianVideo.org and we will get back to you with a reply as soon as we can.
For more information on the Christadelphians
Read a variety of booklets on-line concerning various key Bible subjects.
Free Bible Booklets
Bible Truth & Prophecy is an exciting on-line tool for establishing just how far removed from the teachings of the Bible mainstream Christian teaching has become.
End Time Prophecies are interpreted using the Bible, not man made ideas or notions.
Key Biblical subjects such as the Trinity, Devil/Satan worship, Holy Spirit Gifts & much more are all dealt with extensively from the Bible’s viewpoint and not man’s.
We will demonstrate how Christian beliefs have become corrupted, and reveal the ‘Truth’ as taught by the 1st Century Apostles.